Sunday, September 9, 2007

Goin Out

Well this morning, my mom's back is feeling better so we should have a packed day. So my mom was reading Green Eggs and Ham to Christian this morning when I woke up. Christian actually seemed a little more interested than usual. He didn't pay attention the whole time, but she made him attentive for quite sometime. I think he gets that short attention span from me, because I know I can go from thought to thought with out realizing it sometime! Now on a side note this kid I tell you, he still calls me Brian from time to time. It's semi annoying, but at the same time it's so cute when he says it that I can't really get mad. I mean he calls me daddy, or "da" which is small people talk for "dada". If you ask him, "where is daddy"? He will point at me or come over to me and say, "Brian"! I'm going to miss the little rascal so much. He's getting so big and just turning into a little boy right before my eyes. It's so funny because I still remember him being so small, not running around the house tearing it up, not opening doors throughout the house, with Cheech (our dog) in tow to tear up the rooms! I really will miss it.

So quick summary of the plan, (don't worry I'll give you more detail later). We are going out for breakfast, looks like it will be Denny's although I would have liked to go to Koa pancake house. I think my Grandma is pretty set on it. It's good though, I can always go for some Moons over my Hammy, with a side of pancakes. Have I said how much I'm going to miss eating cooked food, not water activated dehydrated food?! After breakfast I'm not sure whats going on, but I know that we are going to see Sherri's daughter (not my mom Sherri a friend of the family...we went to dinner with them last night). Sherri's daughter is have a hula recital (I don't know if they call them recitals). It's at the zoo this afternoon, and we said we would go as long as my mom's back was better. Christian loves the zoo so it should be fun. Well I will be back with the days events later.

stay tunned

No comments: