Friday, September 26, 2008

In My Name

So I was watching music video's today and came across one by an artist named will.i.am (The Black Eyed Peas). The video brought some light to something that we all kind of know about. You would have to live under a rock to not know about world poverty, famine, and mother mortality. It's almost crazy to think about life in a a third world country. However after my tour I have seen how some of these people live...the US consumer spent 30 billion dollars in electronic gifts last year, China spent 30 billion in preparation for the Olympics!!

The website is www.inmyname.com. I urge anyone that views this blog to at least look at the page. It's free no commitment to every buy anything, just your name and a pledge to help educate others and assist the Millennium Development Goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Brian, what a powerful message. I joined!
Thanks for such an informative video.

Love, Mom Boldrin